PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction Self Study (PDF Courseware)
- The Self-Study option provides you with PECB PDF Study Materials for independent study and two exam attempt vouchers for the online web-proctored PECB exam.
- The package includes the certification and exam fee for PECB, with a 12-month validity for the exam voucher.
- PECB PDF training materials are included as part of the package.
- Upon completing the training, you will receive a participation certificate from PECB, granting you 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- In the event of exam failure, you can retake the exam free of charge within 12 months from the date of enrollment.
Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS). By attending this course, you will become familiar with the basic principles of ISMS and gain insights into its importance. Furthermore, you will discover the benefits that businesses, society, and governments can obtain by implementing effective information security practices.
Who should attend?
This training course is beneficial for:
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the key processes of Information Security Management Systems
Upon completion of the training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Grasp the basic elements that comprise an Information Security Management System
PECB Web Proctored Online Exam Vouchers for 2 Attempts Included with All Purchases