PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (eLearning)
- The exam price covers all certification fees, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- Participants will receive comprehensive training materials comprising over 450 information pages and practical examples, enhancing the learning process.
- The package includes PECB PDF training materials, providing additional resources for studying and reference.
- Upon completing the training, participants will receive a participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits, recognizing their commitment to professional growth.
- In the event of exam failure, participants can retake the exam free of charge within a 12-month, allowing for a second attempt to achieve success.
- The e-learning package offers an enriched learning experience with training videos of the course from PECB to watch. Additionally, participants will receive PECB PDF Study Materials and two exam attempt vouchers for online web-proctored PECB exams, ensuring comprehensive preparation and support for the certification process.
Why should you take this training course?
Information security threats and attacks grow and improve constantly. As such, organizations are increasingly concerned about how their valuable information is handled and protected. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is the globally accepted benchmark and also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This training course is designed to prepare you to implement an information security management system (ISMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001. It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
The training content is packed with practical exercises and case studies, which will help you get equipped with real-world expertise that you can apply to your day-to-day operations and activities. Our training courses are all-inclusive, meaning that they cover everything you need to get the certificate.
Why is this course more desirable than the others?
The reason why the PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course is more desirable and valuable than the others is that it not only enables you to acquire the knowledge and competence in implementing an information security management system (ISMS) but also teaches you how to apply the skills required in practice. In addition to what the ISO/IEC 27001 standard tells you to do, this training course instead tells you how to do it, through various activities, exercises, case studies, multiple-choice standalone quizzes, and scenario-based quizzes. These will allow you to test your knowledge about the implementation process steps.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. The exam type is unique because it is open-book and contains multiple-choice questions. It also contains standalone questions and scenario-based questions, which aim to simulate real-life situations. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
What will the certification allow you to do?
Certification is the formal recognition and proof of knowledge that carries an important weight when you are entering the labor market or when you want to advance in your career. Due to technological advancements and the complexity of cyberattacks, the demand for IT professionals continues to be in high demand. As such, the ISO/IEC 27001 certification has become the norm for best practices in information security. By taking a certification, you showcase a certain skill level which will display added value not only to your professional career but to your organization as well. This can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your earning potential.
Who should attend this training course?
- Project managers and consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of an ISMS
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an ISMS
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to information security requirements within an organization
- Members of an ISMS implementation team
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases